Pages

Sunday, August 21, 2011

You know a 3 1/2 year old lives in an HPA-crazy family when....

Well, I thought I would post a little about Naomi's recent sayings... as some of them are VERY funny. Just the other day, we were talking about when Naomi gets bigger....


*Elizabeth:* When you get to be bigger, you can get into a show like me, Naomi!
*Naomi:* How do you get out of a show?

So often we have been referring to "getting in" to a show, as we are waiting for cast lists, and never referring to "getting out" of a show. lol

Another day after we had been listening to Naomi sing....

*Elizabeth:* I think Naomi will have a good voice when she gets older, Mom. She has strong lungs!
*Naomi:* I have a good head voice!

Often times we will be singing and Naomi will tell Mom that she can sing all the harmonies....

Anyway, just thought I would let you know a little bit about what is happening in our house.

Oh, and don't forget that that the one and a half year old sings too. lol




Leah



1 comment:

  1. Yeah, Naomi just uses words that we use even though she doesn't know what they mean!

    Abigail

    ReplyDelete