Pages

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Life...

Well, lately we have been VERY busy!!!!!! So, we obviously have school every day, and I don't think there has been a day this week that we have been home all day. Dad is biking alot- when it's good weather. Oh, and don't forget Beauty and the Beast practice on Tuesday. So, amidst all the chaos and confusion, I escaped last weekend to head down our road to a tree that is just amazingly red! (Hence the pictures that will be coming soon) We try to do devotions every morning before school, and it was at one of these devotions that Naomi told us the story of David and Goliath- or Koliath, as she calls it- and the story went like this.....

"Well, David's brothers were going to go to war, but they told David to stay home and watch the sheep. David wanted to go with his brothers, but he couldn't. *I don't remember quite how David got to the camp, and I actually don't think she told us* When he got to the camp, he saw all the people hiding in their tents. The Israelites were soooooooo frightened that they yelled, "Scared!!!!!" and ran away. Then David killed Goliath."

And don't forget that the whole time she tells us the story, she has an amazingly expressive solemn face--this is serious business...

Another new thing is that Hannah learned a new word: "MINE!" Well, I suppose it had to happen sometime.


Leah


1 comment: