Pages

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

What to do with a 1 1/2 yr old and a 3 1/2 yr old...


So, for part of Hannah, Naomi, and my school, I am in charge of reading them a story and doing some fun activities with them so Mom can help others. Anyway, today I read them the classic Cinderella, and for our activities, we tried on everyone's shoes until we found our "glass slipper" aka, croc. The girls had a blast doing it and when we were done, they were so excited about finding their "glass slipper" that they just HAD to go show Mom! So, after that activity, I decided to have them clean up a minute, so I told them that they were Cinderella picking up after their stepsisters--it actually worked!!!!!!!!! Then we got out some brooms and swept the floor, which they didn't like as much as the other activities. That was all I had planned, but I still had about 15 minutes-- so I decided to have them cut out some pictures from catalogs and make their own "Cinderella." Anyway, the pictures are of how they turned out... so that's what I did today...





Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment