"This is my Father's world, And to my list'ning ears;
All nature sings and round me rings The music of the spheres.
This is my Father's world; I rest me in the thought
Of rocks and trees, of skies and seas; His hand the wonders wrought.
This is my Father's world; The birds their carols raise.
The morning light, the lily white, Declare their Maker's praise;
This is my Father's world; He shines in all that's fair;
In the rustling grass I hear Him pass, He speaks to me everywhere.
This is my Father's world, O let me ne'er forget
That though the wrong seems oft so strong, God is the Ruler yet.
This is my Father's world; the battle is not done;
Jesus, who died, shall be satisfied, And earth and heav'n be one."
Wonderful pictures, Leah! I love spring.
ReplyDeleteThe pictures are beautiful! I love the one of the clouds! God creation turly proclaims His splendor! Yet, this earth is nothing compared to Him in His glory in heaven! We serve such a wonderful God!
ReplyDeleteLydia